A 12 HOUR TRAINING ON THE NEW AIM CURRICULUM.
About the AIM 2-Day Training
The purpose of this training is to provide an overview of AIM and training on general AIM practices. This workshop includes material covering background, research, and application of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and how it is integrated with mindfulness and behavior management into our comprehensive AIM system. Learn how to refine your ACT delivery skills and maximize impact for your clients and students. This extremely interactive training ensures that the knowledge gained transfers to demonstrated skills. Instruction will be tailored to meet the needs of attendees, including those who work in schools, clinics and in-home settings.
In this introductory training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic theoretical foundations of the AIM Curriculum.
- Implement AIM Curriculum therapeutic exercises in a group setting.
- Develop behavior management and social-emotional interventions individualized for specific service delivery settings.
- Complete and interpret various AIM Curriculum data collection forms, treatment integrity evaluations, and progress monitoring assessments.
- Integrate mindfulness, ACT, and ABA intervention in service delivery for children and adolescents.
*Peak ABA Solutions is an Approved Continuing Education provider.